Published:

Q&A with one of Adelphi's international students.

At Adelphi University, our students come from all over the world to gain experience, exposure, and knowledge as they immerse themselves as global learners. Here is a glimpse into what life at Adelphi is like for our international students!

Why did you choose to study at Adelphi University?

Personally I prefer the small classes because we can have close communication during class. Also, Adelphi has strong field internships. The Career Center at Adelphi provides very useful information for all students. Every faculty in career center tries their best to help students improve their professional skills so that the students can develop better in their career in the future. Also, Adelphi is in a very convenient location, which is very close to city and there are several train stations around here.

What do you like most about Adelphi?

There are several things I like! It is really hard for me to say my favorite one. One thing I like is the environment. The campus is really beautiful and for every season, it has a different view to see, which is really attractive and gorgeous. Also, all the professors and administrators here are very helpful and approachable. They always like to help students to solve any problems we have, not only focus on study but also life issues.

For further information, please contact:

International Services
Post Hall, Room 203
p – 516.877.4990
e – is@adelphi.edu

Contact
Phone Number
More Info
Location
Levermore Hall, 205
Search Menu