Student Services

Lost and Found

If you’ve lost something on campus, go to the building’s main office to see if has been returned there. If the building doesn’t have a main office, you should contact the Office of the Auxiliary and Event Services.

If something has been lost on Adelphi University property and has not been returned, you should:

  • File a Theft/Loss Report with the Office of Public Safety and Transportation if it is of value
  • Visit the Office of Auxiliary and Event Services to record your lost possession

» Report or retrieve lost items

Visit the Student Life Intranet for additional information, accessible with an Adelphi eCampus login.

For further information, please contact:

Office of Auxiliary and Event Services
p – 516.877.4299
e –

Apply Now
Request Information