The Resident Student Association, one of the largest student organizations on Adelphi’s campus, is responsible for representing the entire resident student population in our seven residence halls.
The association is responsible for:
- Represent the residents of the halls of Adelphi University in matters of student interest.
- Serve as the communication link between the residents and the Adelphi administration.
- Organize social, educational and cultural activities.
- Establish and organize hall councils.
- Initiate physical improvements in and around the halls and obtain equipment for residents.
- Plan events such as the Block Party, Spa Night, Cat Cup, Diversity Awareness Week and Empire State of Mind.