Student Services

Dietary Modification/Food Allergy

If you have a disability that requires a dietary modification as an accommodation, please contact the Student Access Office.

You may also wish to file a Petition for Reasonable Housing Accommodation Assignment (PDF).

Adelphi dining services chef flipping food


For further information, please contact:

Student Access Office
p – 516.877.3806
e –

Dining Services
e –

Apply Now
Request Information