Student Services

Name or Gender Change

Changes to a student’s name, gender and other biographic/demographic data are processed through the Office of the University Registrar.

Download the Personal Identification Change Form, and bring the completed form along with required documentation to Office of University Registrar, Levermore Hall, Room 8.

» View all forms


For further information, please contact:

Office of the University Registrar
p – 516.877.3300
e –

Apply Now
Request Information